Quality Management System.
Key requirement: To continually improve the quality management system and meet all obligatory requirements, to meet or exceed all of your clients expectations.
Some of the Benefits of ISO 9001: It drives the companies to become more professional in its dealing with customers and suppliers, it also helps companies grow and improve their service delivery & profitability.
- Quality Policy and your scope of business.
- Context mind map to identify.
- Business context register.
- Skills matrix and competency levels.
- Customer complaints records with root cause analysis.
- Non-conformance register with corrective action effectiveness.
- Audit planner for all clauses.
- Company overview of processes and services provided.
- Approving external service providers procedure.
- Approved supplier register.
- Evidence of Legal compliance for products and services.
- Assessment of risks and mitigation of risks.
- Records of vehicle checks and servicing.
- Plant and equipment service and maintenance.
- Design and development control.
- Company resources.
- Management reviews.
- Independent internal audits.
Blue Planet would supply your manual, policy, documents, and provide the guidance needed for your company to install and maintain your ISO 9001 quality management system. Click here to see our “Step by step” guide to your certification.