Environmental Management System.
ISO 14001 certification helps to prevent pollution and meet all legal, regulatory and statutory obligations.
Reduced wastage, save money, help the environment, reduces the use of non-renewable resources and it helps your company identify and meet its environmental commitments.
Some examples of the ISO 14001 controls required:
- Environmental Policy in relation to your scope of business.
- Context mind map to identify your scope of operations.
- Identify the context of business, risks and interested parties.
- Training and competency records.
- Complaints from external interested parties.
- Records of environmental issues.
- Audit planner for all clauses.
- Identify the company’s environmental aspects & impacts.
- Vetting waste recycling company’s & disposal sites.
- Identifying and meeting legal compliance requirements.
- Control of legal, regulatory & statutory documents.
- Assessment of risks and mitigation of risks.
- Records of vehicle checks and servicing.
- Plant and equipment service and maintenance.
- Emergency planning and operational control.
- Site permits and waste carriers licenses.
- Management reviews.
- Independent internal audits.
- See the 14001 process stages flowchart
Blue Planet would supply your manual, policy, documents, and provide the guidance needed for your company to install and maintain your ISO 14001 environmental management system. Click here to see our “Step by step” guide to your certification.